Thanks for checking out the terms and conditions that cover Global Women on Tour Limited’s (Globalwot) use of your photographs, images, itineraries, blog posts or any other material you share with us (together referred to as “Content”). We’ll refer to these terms and conditions as “Terms.” The full Terms are laid out below. However, make sure you read the entire thing before agreeing to it.
By submitting Content to us or by otherwise agreeing to our use of your Content according to these Terms, you agree that you have read and fully understand these Terms and will comply with them in their entirety.
2. THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
- Don’t breach someone else’s copyright
Don’t give us photographs that you didn’t take yourself or don’t have permission to give to us. By providing us with a photograph, you represent and warrant that you have taken the photograph yourself and own the copyright in the photograph, or have received the express permission of the copyright owner to have the photograph used and shared by us in accordance with these Terms (we may ask you to provide us with a copy of this permission where we think it is necessary to do so). The same goes for itineraries, blog posts or any other Content. All Content must be your own work or you must have permission from the author or owner before you give it to us.
- Have the permission of any person visible in photos
- Other things to consider
You agree not to submit any Content that:
- Infringes any intellectual property rights of any other person or third party, including but not limited to copyright and trademark.
- Defames or invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or infringes upon any person’s or third party’s personal, property, or other right.
- Constitutes or contains confidential information.
- Is inappropriate, sexually explicit, harassing, abusive, harmful, violent, or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way.
- Contains any virus, worm, corrupt file, or other forms of malicious code or content that may harm a website or computer.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
4. GLOBALWOT’S USE OF YOUR CONTENT
You keep all of your ownership rights in and to any Content that you submit to us, but by submitting Content, you give us permission to use it in any manner we consider appropriate. By submitting, or otherwise agreeing to our use of, your Content, you grant us the worldwide, unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to publish, publicly display and perform, modify, edit, alter, adapt and otherwise use that Content in whole or in part, without further consent, review or participation from you, for any purpose throughout the world (including commercial and promotional purposes) in any medium or format now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to print or recorded material, websites, and social media platforms.
5. CONFLICT RESOLUTION
If you have a disagreement with us or think any of your Content has been used without your permission or in violation of your rights, let us know so that we can try to work it out. You can reach us here: Email: email@example.com
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Globalwot will not be liable for, and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Globalwot harmless from, any claim, costs, expenses, damages, cause of action and/or liabilities arising as a direct or indirect result of your violation of any these Terms (including, but not limited to, any claims by a third party of defamation or breach of intellectual property rights).
If any provision of these Terms are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to resolve that invalidity or illegality, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.